Copyright Assignment Service Package
This is the first and logically prior step toward registering your copyright. I will assemble a short agreement in plain English that transfers all ownership rights from the Manhattan firm to your firm. When we register for copyright, we will also record this document with the copyright office, putting people on notice that you are the true owner of the copyright.
Here are the steps we will take to write the assignment agreement:
- Verify basic information. Your company name. Their company name. The name of the sound recordings in question, including file names. This can be done via email.
- Write a draft agreement. This should take me about two hours to complete.
- Review the agreement. I will walk through the agreement with you and make sure that it meets your needs and is correct. This will take about an hour.
- Write a final agreement. This should take about 1/2 hour. It will complete our assignment.
Additional Terms & Conditions
This End User License Service Package is governed by the terms of the GCO Service Package Agreement with your firm. You are provided a copy upon purchasing this Service Package. This Copyright Assignment Service Package adds the following additional terms and conditions:
- The Service Package Fee is fully refundable upon your request until the services are rendered. If services have been partially rendered, you are entitled to a reasonable partial refund. The Service Package Fee will not be held in escrow and will be treated as belonging to GCO, subject to refunds. Refunds will be credited to the credit card that you used to purchase the Service Package.
- There are no other fees or charges for this Service Package.