End User License Service Package
This is for un-discounted work on only the End User License, as described below. To pay the invoice, click on “Pay Invoice” and follow the prompts.
This service will include End User licenses that will accompany your device and the app. I will also recommend copyright notice statements.
I do not anticipate that the user will have to register and sign an online agreement Instead, for the app, a simple screen with an “I Agree” button will suffice. With the device, this may not even be possible. This will take the form of a “shrink wrap license,” and will have to include steps a user can take (including returning the device and getting a refund) if they do not agree to the license.
Here are the steps we will take to arrive at the End User License:
- Samantha demos both the device (and its packaging) and the app to Robert via zoom. I will need to understand the context for and the sequence in which the license will be presented. 1 hour.
- First draft completed. 3 hours (verify signature approach and draft agreement)
- Review. 1 Hour
- Final draft completed and ready for inclusion with product. 1 hour.
Additional Terms & Conditions
This End User License Service Package is governed by the terms of the GCO Service Package Agreement with your firm. You are provided a copy upon purchasing this Service Package. This End User License Service Package adds the following additional terms and conditions:
- The Service Package Fee is fully refundable upon your request until the services are rendered. If services have been partially rendered, you are entitled to a reasonable partial refund. The Service Package Fee will not be held in escrow and will be treated as belonging to GCO, subject to refunds. Refunds will be credited to the credit card that you used to purchase the Service Package.
- There are no other fees or charges for this Service Package.