Manufacturing License and Non-Disclosure
This is to create an agreement with your manufacturing firm, which is designed to protect your intellectual property. To pay the invoice, click on “Pay Invoice” and follow the prompts.
This service package is to write an agreement for use by your company in its contract with the manufacturer of the goods you are selling. It’s purpose is to protect your intellectual property from disclosure or subsequent use. Before beginning work on this document, I will need to review whatever manufacturing agreements you may have already signed or any that have been proffered to you. It is possible that whatever final form we come up with here will be used as part of that your commercial manufacturing agreement.
Here are the steps we will take to arrive at the License and Non-Disclosure:
- Samantha and Robert will have a brief conversation to establish objectives. 30 minutes.
- Samantha will supply any existing or proposed manufacturing agreements. Robert will review. 30 minutes
- First draft completed. 2 hours.
- Review. 30 minutes
- Final draft completed and ready for signature. E-sign is an optional service, offered for free. 1 hour.
Additional Terms & Conditions
This Manufacturing License and Non-Disclosure Service Package is governed by the terms of the GCO Service Package Agreement with your firm. You are provided a copy upon purchasing this Service Package. This Service Package adds the following additional terms and conditions:
- The Service Package Fee is fully refundable upon your request until the services are rendered. If services have been partially rendered, you are entitled to a reasonable partial refund. The Service Package Fee will not be held in escrow and will be treated as belonging to GCO, subject to refunds. Refunds will be credited to the credit card that you used to purchase the Service Package.
- There are no other fees or charges for this Service Package.